Scarlett Johansson, 2003
I know you’re sad, so I won’t tell you to have a good day. Instead, I advise you to simply have a day. Stay alive, feed yourself well, wear comfortable clothes, and don’t give up on yourself just yet. It’ll get better. Until then, have a day.
Obama on gay adoption
yeah totally ruining this country what a horrible guy
Fun fact: Obama has attempted to fix almost everything that he promised to fix, but the republicans have voted almost all of his bills out of congress. He’s not the problem.
That fact isn’t very fun
|Anonymous asked: "CAMREN"|
- makes the bed in the mornings: camila doesn’t remember if she’s ever made a bed in her life. she used to bribe sofi with gummy worms to do it for her. but lauren insists that, since camila’s the one who tosses and turns all night, kicking the sheets off the bed and the duvet astray, she should be the one to make it. camila has a really hard time tucking the sheets back under the mattress and getting them to stay when she tries to tuck the other side.
- has sole possession of the T.V. remote: if lauren misses an episode of game of thrones, camila won’t hear the end of it for a solid two days (at minimum). the last time camila hogged the remote, lauren missed oberyn’s death scene, and she refused to kiss camila for an entire day (even when camila amplified her pouty lips by at least a thousand).
- is the bigger cuddler: lauren won’t own up to it (because alexa will tease her relentlessly; don’t even get her started on vero), but she’s more than happy to hold camila against her racing heartbeat during the nights when the weather is too cold for one person, slipping her hands underneath the cotton of camila’s sweater, just to feel the stretch of inhales press against camila’s spine.
- does the laundry: camila turns all of lauren’s white tees pink, so lauren hasn’t let camila within fifty feet of their washing machine for months. oddly enough, dinah seems to have the same issue, whenever she comes to their house and drags along her dirty clothes; all of dinah’s socks ended up green one day. lauren wonders if if the two of them have ever been correctly taught how to separate their whites from their colors, or if it’s just a trait the two of them picked up from one another. like, learning through osmosis, or something.
- mows the lawn: all camila worries about is decorating their front lawn with plastic pink flamingos. she couldn’t care less if their grass was growing long. she probably wouldn’t even notice if it miraculously turned blue one day.
- shops for groceries: lauren doesn’t trust camila to go alone and buy the appropriate items, so she tags along when camila goes to the grocery store. just in case. she doesn’t want another gummy fiasco like they had six months ago.
- comes home drunk at 3am: alexa insists that, ever since lauren and camila bought a house together, that lauren’s grown soft. and with wounded pride, lauren drags herself out of the house, out of the comfort of her cheek against camila’s chest, and makes sure she takes more shots than what she can count on one hand. camila’s just worried that, when she gets home, lauren won’t make it to the bathroom before she throws up.
- makes breakfast: lauren hates the phrase that her father always used to say: “the quickest way to a man’s heart, is through his stomach.” but, with camila, it’s kind of true. lauren actually think her fiancee loves her more when she has a spatula in her hand. and if camila doesn’t have her waffles in to the morning, to eat while she watches her saturday cartoons, she mopes around the house all day, and, mainly as payback, goes out to buy more pink plastic flamingos to tack around in their front lawn.
- remembers to feed the fish: lauren’s heard the stories. camila’s mother tells them all the time. camila’s first pet fish, rocky, which she won from a carnival when she was ten, died within three days, because camila didn’t realize she had to feed it fish food, not gummy worms. so, when camila asks about possibly getting a dog, lauren remembers rocky, and camila finds the answer she’s not looking forward to in the down curve of lauren’s frown.
- decorates the apartment: camila is allowed to decorate their front lawn. fine. lauren can handle the pink plastic flamingos and the mix-matched stepping stones. but she won’t let her within a five foot radius of the paint store. they’d end up with splatter-painted walls in their living room, and painted suns with sunglasses on sitting across from the toilet.
- initiates duets: camila thinks every morning should start with a smile. or a smiths’ song. whichever comes first. lauren just hates that it has to be nine in the morning when camila starts murmuring life tends to come and go, well, that’s ok, just as long as you know i won’t share you against the shell of her ear.
- falls asleep first: sometimes, lauren won’t even see camila when she comes home from work. but, she doesn’t have to go looking far. all she has to do is crack open the door of their bedroom, and there lies camila, spread-eagle, face down on the mattress with lauren’s pillow tucked snugly against her cheek.